EXPO Website: www.expowisconsin.org
Who is EXPO?
EXPO (EX-incarcerated People Organizing) is an affiliate of WISDOM and drives WISDOM’s work to end mass incarceration in Wisconsin.
EXPO works to end mass incarceration, eliminate all forms of structural discrimination against formerly incarcerated people, and restore formerly incarcerated people to full participation in the life of our communities.
EXPO emerged in 2014 when formerly incarcerated people from around Wisconsin began to gather to discuss what it would look like to have our own statewide organization. Our members provide support to each other and organize to change Wisconsin’s unjust penal system. Previously imprisoned women and men lead EXPO. Our members provide support to each other and organize to change Wisconsin’s unjust penal system. We receive support from family members of currently and formerly incarcerated people and allies who have not experienced incarceration.
You can make a contribution directly to EXPO here.
Here is the link to EXPO Radio: http://www.
You can get involved:
• join a local EXPO chapter
• participate in an EXPO leadership development program
• join a ROC (Restoring Our Communities) Wisconsin policy workgroup
• join a local ROC Wisconsin Task Force
• ask an EXPO leader to give a presentation to your organization, congregation, or class
• make a tax-deductible contribution to support the work of EXPO.
Visit www.expowisconsin.org to get started!